If you want to travel happily, you have to travel lightly. You will be much less vulnerable and a lot independent if you are not filled with heavy luggage and extra bags. Depending on your travel style, a small suitcase on wheels or a backpack are good baggage options. Make sure you have at least one free hand at all times for the things that are needed.
Bring a cloth made of Lycra fabric, a wrinkle-free cloth, which doesn’t need ironing and washing.
Bring two or three pairs of jeans with lots of matching tops. Bring a pair of black shoes and a natural belt; they will go with most of your clothes whether it is formal or informal. You shouldn’t bring a lot of jewelry and makeup accessories with you. Bring buttons for ears and one eye shadow, one lipstick and neutral lip gloss. Eye shadow can also be used as a blusher, while mascara gel can be used to shape eyebrows. Bring a deodorant with perfume in it so that it will give you the benefits of deodorant and perfume. Always carry fabrics that give you more choices and combinations.
If you’re going overseas, the better thing to do is to buy clothes off the street, instead of packing those luxury brand things. They can be used and thrown away, and do not need to be brought back. Bringing these instant ready-to-eat meals will save you time and you will be more fun instead of arranging something to eat. Pack your bags neatly; things will occupy less space later.
If you are planning to go up then for sure you will bring something from that country. So pack your luggage and bags. Being overloaded with heavy baggage and extra bags will not give you more independence and you will not have more fun.
Quick Tips for Traveling Light
- Choose a bag that is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Check the weather report where you will be traveling. Enter the cloth according to the climatic conditions.
- Carefully arrange your packing space and place items inside other items to use maximum space.
- Keep sunglasses, hand lotion, earplugs, snacks, lipstick, toothbrushes, combs, pens, water, medicines and other necessary items in the top of your bag or in a separate handbag.
- Keep your KTP, visa, credit card and money in a security bag. Also keep some small currency in your pocket for small purchases.